Transformation Business Analyst
Job ID: 1312365
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on their hunt for a Transformation Business Analyst opportunity.
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change. GRIDSERVE have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
About the role:
As Transformation Business Analyst, you will identify and define solutions that will maximise the value delivered. Focusing and prioritising the business on developing new ways of working through effective people, technology and process advancements. You will articulate the need for change in how the organisation works and facilitate that change, ensuring solutions identified hit our Strategic, Programme and Project deliverables. Also ensuring that the most effective business and operating models to frame detailed solutions. You' ll determine the requirements of strategic Programmes and Projects.
- Identify and embed new ways of working across multiple functions to support the delivery of the company strategy
- Facilitate cross functional workshops to establish new processes and ways of working with reference to industry best practice
- Document new landscapes, processes and procedures
- Gain buy in from key stakeholders across the business to any changes required
- Work with Project Team to agree an implementation approach
- Validate that changes have been implemented and assess successes and further improvements
- Identify changes in technology to support new ways of working
- Assess current technologies in place for suitability in supporting current and future business objectives and processes
- Facilitate production of systems business requirements and documents for new systems or changes to existing systems
- Assess the impact of new systems or changes to existing systems on current business processes and ways of working
- Produce business cases' that support the case for change covering both financial and non-financial objectives
- Experienced in working in a complex business environment across multiple functions
- Able to think both strategically and analytically to resolve complex problems
- Knowledgeable in business process' and systems analysis
- A strong communicator
- Experienced with stakeholder management and possess the ability to influence at all levels
- Commercially focused with the ability to articulate the business benefits of any changes to be implemented
- Able to document business requirements and understand how systems work and interact from an operational perspective
- Detail focused and confident challenging current ways of working
- Able to adapt your style for different stakeholders and have strong change management skills
- You will be working with cross functional project and programme teams
- Escalating risk, issues and decisions to the appropriate forum/stakeholders to ensure fluidity of the Project
Transformation Business Analyst
Remote (work from home)