Sustainable Procurement Analyst
Job ID: 1352651
Sustainable Procurement Analyst - Remote (PST)
Our clients Supplier Sustainability team supports the Global Procurement and Sourcing. They drive the strategy and implementation of programs that integrate sustainability into their procurement processes and mobilize their suppliers to increase sustainability within their own businesses, with a particular focus on accelerating progress to net zero. As a Supplier Sustainability Analyst, you will work with the wider Procurement team to track program progress and supplier performance, providing outputs that help to inform strategy and decision-making. This position will work cross-functionally with teams within Finance, Sustainability, Legal, and other relevant functions.
- Support development and maintenance of systems, tools, and processes for tracking and managing supplier engagement, performance, and key sustainability attributes, including Net Zero platforms.
- Support development and implementation of supplier sustainability data collection systems, tools, and processes, including related to integrating supplier-provided data into greenhouse gas inventory.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for improvement across data management tools and processes
- Create and maintain dashboards displaying supplier sustainability performance and overall program progress against KPIs
- Research and help develop and execute targeted plans to drive decarbonization in our supply chain, including tier 2 and tier 3 supplier engagement
- Create data forecasts and provide intelligent, data-informed assumptions to company-wide sustainability models and planning
- Support project management and execution of supplier engagements and communications
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external data owners and program stakeholders
- Support other strategic initiatives and projects as needed to achieve their goals
- Working knowledge of relevant sustainability topics and the overall ESG landscape, including supply chain sustainability, greenhouse gas accounting and management, and ESG reporting.
- Working knowledge of sourcing and procurement processes and systems.
- Proven ability to problem-solve, make decisions in the face of ambiguity, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Aptitude for and willingness to learn new systems and use new software tools.
- Passionate about learning, problem-solving, and creating impact.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets for data management and modelling.
- Advanced Tableau skills.
- Familiar with Salesforce products and platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in corporate sustainability, ESG reporting, GHG accounting or related field and/or sourcing, procurement, vendor management, and supply chain management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and utilize effective data collection, management, and reporting infrastructure and processes.
- Experience creating dynamic, visually-compelling dashboards, reports, and presentations that convey data effectively to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Experience setting targets, identifying KPIs, and developing systems for tracking progress against them.
- Experience integrating data across platforms.
Experience connecting complex and dynamic data sets via Tableau; excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated project management skills and seeing a project from development to delivery.
Sustainable Procurement Analyst