Sr Network and Sys Admin
Job ID: 1357467
Senior Network and Systems Administrator
About the Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional football team and a member of the National Football League. The Jaguars are one of the NFL’s youngest franchises and played its first regular season home game on September 3, 1995. The Jaguars are owned by Shahid Khan, a visionary leader whose businesses include Flex-N-Gate (auto parts) and Fulham Football Club (UK soccer team). The Jaguars play at TIAA Bank Field in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. Under Mr. Khan’s leadership, TIAA Bank Field has evolved to include some of the most unique stadium assets, including swim spas and 19 video boards, two of which are longer than a football field.
The Network and Security Administrator’s role is to ensure the stable and secure operation of all in-house computer networks. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network/systems hardware, software, and communication links. Additionally, this includes ensuring that best practices are followed for in-house client computers, servers, storage, printers, IOT devices, and network equipment.
This position will expose the Administrator to a wide range of technologies. It is a great opportunity to expand IT experience. Cross coverage and end-user support will be required. We are looking for a candidate that is eager to tackle any technical challenge.
- Manage all network hardware and equipment.
- Install and configure new firewalls, routers, switches, and servers.
- Manage WAN infrastructure including Internet connectivity, VPN, and private lines.
- Manage network infrastructure for VOIP and POS systems.
- Support and maintain authentications services including Microsoft AD, Okta, and RADIUS.
- Perform system backups and recovery.
- Support Office 365 Tenant and Azure AD.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for computer hardware, office equipment, and software applications. Provide additional coverage for help desk when requested.
- Assist with storage administration duties for DAS, SAN, and NAS systems.
- Manage disaster recovery systems. Aid in the development of business continuity plans.
- Ensure networks and systems comply with corporate security standards, HIPAA, and PCI compliance. Assess need for any security reconfigurations and execute them if required. Keep current with emerging security alerts and issues.
- Deploy, manage and maintain all security systems and their corresponding or associated software, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems and anti-virus software.
- Monitor server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Design and implement new systems to support business efforts.
- Liaise with vendors for the procurement of new systems technologies and perform/manage installations.
- Other duties as assigned by VP of Technology to meet business needs.
- 5 years minimum IT experience.
- Advanced network design and architecture expertise.
- Experience with testing methods, automated tools, plans, and procedures for verification of compliance and vulnerability requirements.
- Experience configuring routers and switches from command line and GUI.
- Technical knowledge and in-depth experience with Microsoft server components including Active Directory, Group Policy, Terminal Services, WSUS, and PowerShell.
- Power user of all Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting.
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of PCI and HIPAA compliance standards.
- Office 365 management expertise.
- Enterprise WiFi experience.
- HP switches, Sonicwall, Fortinet, and Sophos/Astaro UTM devices.
- SAN/NAS systems.
- NAC software.
- Preferred Software Experience: Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, VMWare vSphere, Netapp ONTAP, Symantec Backup Exec, Rubrik.
- Cabling experience – CATx, Fiber.
Sr Network and Sys Admin
June 1, 2023
Paid Media Manager
January 20, 2023
Senior WebRTC Engineer
130000 - 150000 AUD/Year
January 17, 2023
90000 - 120000 AUD/Year