Job ID: 1219756
Salary: 120000 - 220000 USD/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent are really excited to be working with a Series A stage company looking for Software Engineers across all levels, Junior - Tech Lead, to help drive their mission and technical direction for their people analytics product!
You will have the chance to work across the stack, front to back and everything in between! You’ll take ideas from inception to reality by rapidly building prototypes, iterating, and releasing them. You’ll build scalable products that continuously improve the people analytics experience, joining a small but mighty team where you can really help to shape the technical direction.
You’ll be working on a modern stack (Node, React, GraphQL, Snowflake, AWS), building scalable products that make the people analytics experience for CPOs, people leaders, and an entire organization simpler, safer, and more efficient.
What you'll do
Within your first week, you will:
- Onboard and learn more about the company’s mission, culture, and values. You’ll write a user manual and a Professional Development Plan outlining exactly how you want to grow professionally over the next 2-3 years.
- Understand their tech infrastructure at a very high level. They will pair you up with an onboarding buddy to help you get up to speed
- Deploy your first Pull Request to the production. We move fast! :)
- Participate in roadmapping and architecture discussions
- Pair program with talented, ambitious engineers in a highly-collaborative team
- Collaborate with our product manager and product designer to deliver a low/medium-sized project
- Participate actively in PR Reviews
- Pair program with engineers in your team
At three months, you'll be fully ramped! You will:
- Lead a complex project from inception to deployment and drive ambitious technical projects that immediately impact our users
- Identify, evaluate, and define improvements to the existing infrastructure and product
- Go above and beyond to deliver a project which is outside of your core team and expertise
- Lead a lunch and learn session on the topic of your choice :)
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience with building modern web applications using ReactJS, NodeJS and GraphQL
- You can recognize and advocate for technical excellence. You strive to be a world-class engineer. You understand the discipline and craft of software development, you invest in learning and tooling, and you insist on technical excellence from yourself and your teammates.
- You’ve worked on a high-velocity product team. You understand how to build systems that enable fast product iteration. You’re comfortable weighing trade-offs between functionality, quality, and technical debt. (Added plus if you've been an early engineer/technical co-founder at an early-stage company!)
- BONUS: Experience in GraphQL
- You want to join an incredibly ambitious team to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- You’re looking for an exciting opportunity at a rapidly scaling startup
- Benefits (full medical/dental/vision insurance, learning budget, WFH stipend, 401k, etc.)
- We’re remote-friendly with a global team!
120000 - 220000 USD/Year
Remote (work from home)