Senior UX Designer
Job ID: 1355399
About the role:
We are proud to be working with an iconic Australian brand who pushes the boundaries locally and globally. The brand is known worldwide for its design-led approach and creativity, distinctive and unwavering commitment to
quality. They are seeking a dynamic and passionate Senior Experience/Product Designer to join their growing Digital & Technology team.
We are looking for someone to combine product thinking with brand sense and consider emerging market trends as part of ideation. We are looking for a designer who can bring a lean mindset to their end-to-end product design process and execute through rapid prototyping techniques that help teams make quick decisions and continuously ship digital products that deliver on business objectives.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum of 5years experience in a Product Design /UX Design (eCommerce and agency experience highly favoured).
- Strong execution skills across research, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototyping, mobile-first, and responsive design.
- Can demonstrate business impact through design.
- A solid grasp of human-centred design principles and frameworks, mixed methods research, and accessibility principles.
- Ability to communicate designs clearly and effectively to a large group of cross functional stakeholders, and in doing so, bring clarity to complexity and demonstrate the value of their work.
- Brings an Agile mindset to the role and can adapt their design process to ensure frequent delivery of customer value in each sprint.
- Proficient working with a component-based design system using Figma and documenting front-end requirements
- A natural collaborator with a growth mindset and desire to share knowledge with others.
- Ability to define and measure success, applying a non-biased approach to testing assumptions and outcomes, and continuously action feedback as part of design development.
- Brings product thinking, conceptual and metric modelling to their work to support the long-term strategy and key business goals.
We kindly request that you include a portfolio of case studies in your application
If you are shortlisted you will be required to present a short video of your work and thought process to be sent to our client prior to the first interview.
Senior UX Designer
700 - 800 AUD/Day