Senior Product Manager
Job ID: 1365883
In this role you’ll be focused on the growing Payments product, helping practices shift to online payments for medical appointments. Working on a B2B2C SaaS product connected to complex healthcare systems, you’ll help modernise workflows and make paying for healthcare more convenient for millions of patients.
You will work as part of our Product Management & Design team which operates within our wider Product team.
Reporting to our Head of Product, you will autonomously lead teams to identify customer value and build products that help to grow the company. You will achieve this through building close relationships with customers, a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry and strong stakeholder engagement.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for prioritising complex projects in collaboration with senior leadership. You will be doing this through;
- Ensuring your area of responsibility has clear 3-12 month goals that align with and support the vision and goals.
- Maintaining close relationships with senior leadership across the company as well as designers, engineers, and PMs within the Product team.
- Having a thorough understanding of your area of responsibility informed by customer insights, competitor analysis, and the broader healthcare landscape.
- Setting quarterly goals (OKRs) that inspire your team and meaningfully contribute to company goals.
- Regularly meeting/surveying customers and patients and creating a culture within the team of frequent feedback.
- Reporting commercial impacts of your area to senior leadership and the wider business.
- Working with the Head of Product and CPTO to contribute to the long-term Product vision.
What you must have to apply for this role
- 5+ years of professional and related Product Management experience.
- Degree or training in a field relevant to Product Management, Technology, or Design.
- Experience with commercial modelling of new products.
- Experience working with senior leadership.
- Experience with goal setting and reporting.
- Experience with analytics tools and working with datasets.
- Experience conducting product exploration and prioritisation activities.
- Experience delivering new products from ideation to product market fit.
- Experience with SaaS covering desktop and mobile apps for web and native OS.
- Experience working with engineers in an agile environment.
Senior Product Manager
160000 - 180000 AUD/Year