Senior Product Manager
Job ID: 1304025
Digitalent are really excited to be working with the world's #1 social network of Chief People Officers, who have built a people analytics platform used by some of our generations hyper growth global tech companies!
Their grand vision is for a people "decision engine" helping companies to use data to make better decisions on compensation, diversity, retention for for employees to make better decisions on their career.
They are a rapidly growing series B company backed by legendary investors, so now is an incredible time to join their story!
They are looking for a Lead Product Manager who is truly exceptional at their craft. You will keep everything running smoothly as their "conductor" and uncover what their customers need (and why).
For the first 12 months, this role will operate as an IC, reporting directly to the CEO. Then together with your team of super-stars, you will execute their grand vision.
If you're a product manager that aspires to build products wicked fast, delights products with strong user intuition, and strives for amazing execution - this role could be perfect for you!
What you'll do
- Execute on the product vision, working to translate high-level strategy into execution and delivery.
- Be their quarterback, facilitating collaboration that helps create great products and helping bring together our engineering, design, sales, and community teams.
- Become an expert on their customers and the market, helping to lead customer calls, sales conversations, and quantitative and qualitative user research.
- Make sure the trains run on time, leading the product development process in an agile and fast-paced environment (1-2 week sprints).
Who you are
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience (bonus points if you’re working on analytics/community-related products).
- Detail-Oriented: Must be comfortable asking hard questions and taking things to a very granular level. You should not be afraid of going 4-5 layers deep into a problem.
- Strategic: Must be comfortable zooming out when needed and making very critical decisions to drive development forward.
- Ownership & Accountability: You have complete clarity on goals, break down projects monthly/weekly/daily and even hourly if needed. You stick to your commitments and work backwards to make sure you execute on time.
- You are a process machine, rigorous about creating and enforcing processes that help teams execute.
- You’re a doer, equally comfortable writing a thoughtful PRD as you are getting on the phone to understand a customer issue or help close a deal.
- You can see the big picture, but are also obsessed with the smallest details. Your quality bar is insanely high, and you won’t be satisfied unless you ship an A++ user experience.
- You have knowledge of software engineering and web development concepts, analytics programs (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Amplitude, or Heap), prototyping tools, software testing and quality, and agile and lean methodologies
- You want to join an incredibly ambitious team to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- You’re looking for an exciting opportunity at a rapidly scaling startup.
- Benefits (full medical/dental/vision insurance, learning budget, WFH stipend, 401k, etc.)
- We’re remote-friendly with a global team!
Senior Product Manager