Senior Product Manager
Job ID: 1302927
Do you have a passion for product leadership that you could bring to one of the most prestigious multi-media agencies within the UK, with a focus on Sports Betting, Gaming or Horse Racing?
This is your chance to join at the start of an ambitious growth and transformation plan, and the Senior Product Manager role is key in facilitating the creation of world class digital products, services and solutions for our partners and data contributors. You will act as the bridge between the business and technology and be instrumental in helping understand the challenges and opportunities, and translate them into high quality solutions that can accelerate our strategic plan.
As Senior Product Manager you will have the opportunity to facilitate the commercially driven creation of digital products and solutions for B2B clients, as well as for customer-facing propositions.
You will be representing the amazing portfolio of products that deliver news, sports and entertainment content to our media and corporate customers. We have an established Agile approach to technology development, innovation and delivery and your role will be central to that.
As part of our commitment to being a fully Agile organisation, we require smart and inspirational Product Managers who can lead and support the product and engineering teams to deliver world class software solutions.
They are leading the way with other key customers, and their portfolio of products and services spans pictures, video, data APIs, graphics, and social media curation. Working with a wide range of clients including broadcasters, publishers, and newspapers - their news service provides much of the content you read and watch.
This role is "remote first" with occasional team meetups scheduled
Your typical day could involve:
- Accountability for setting the product strategy and roadmap to drive world-class product & customer experience.
- Responsibility for working with a squad in leading planning sessions, tracking delivery over the quarter with other agile teams. Manages prioritisation and iterative agile releases that deliver new product development & features – focusing on delivering the highest value and risk mitigation where necessary.
- Working with our squad of solution architect, engineers and QA to define, manage and groom the backlog. Set sprint priorities, including writing clear user stories and acceptance criteria to enable the successful delivery of features.
- Responsibility for driving key performance indicators, such as – revenue growth, customer onboarding and API usage, reliability and performance– including managing initiatives within the backlog to reduce tech debt.
- Managing stakeholder communications including product roadmap, prioritisation decisions, the rationale for changes, features, benefits, and the impact of each change on customer experience and product
Ideally you will bring:
- Multi year product manager experience supported by a product accreditation i.e. CSPO Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum.org PSPO Professional Scrum Product Owner.
- Experienced working within or providing digital services to the sports betting /gaming / horse racing industry.
- Solid understanding of data, API’s and digital architectures - comfortable dealing with technical architects and
- legacy systems, facilitating sessions with clear logical outcomes.
- Strong problem-solving skills – focus on solutions rather than problems – providing options, implications, and recommendations.
- Delivery focused, proactive at getting things done through effective collaboration and ability to identify and lead the squad manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills – being able to ‘sell’ the story as well as ‘flag wave’ on successful outcomes.
Senior Product Manager
Remote (work from home)