Senior IT SOX Auditor
Job ID: 1299671
Salary: 60000 - 70000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent has teamed up with the world's leading fresh food produce provider to help them find their next Senior IT SOX Auditor. With their roots tracing back to the 1850's and their commitment to the best agronomic and sustainable practices from farm to fork, operating across Europe and serving retail, wholesale, foodservice and ecommerce - this is a chance to join a company dedicated to offering their customers and consumers a complete portfolio of fresh fruits and veg, globally and locally!
As Senior IT SOX Auditor you will work as an IC, becoming the subject matter expert in risks and controls. You will liaise heavily with business owners and senior management around the world, using your sound discretion and professional judgement.
Working collaboratively as part of the SOX team you bring strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and COSO framework, risk assessment, deficiency evaluation, IT General controls, interface controls, report testing and automated business process controls with exploration of manual controls and SOX control advisories.
The role is fully remote but with travel to Europe expected to be 35% of your time, so you must be happy staying away with work for a week at a time, if you live near a UK airport that would be great!
Day to Day you could be involved with:
- Assist in the execution of IT SOX program in accordance with COSO 2013 framework
- Assist in evaluating, reinforcing and promoting the SOX 404 and 302 program standards and approaches for documentation, control design, evaluation and effectiveness testing
- Assist in the SOX scoping and risk assessment activities
- Responsible for walkthroughs, testing, remediation, documentation, and reporting for IT controls, including IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interfaces, Reports and End-User Computing Controls, IT tool testing
- Assist in assessing the impact of IT on business and finance processes
- Maintain the SOX work paper tool
- Assist in evaluating, monitoring and resolving findings (internal and external audit)
- Develop value-added relationships with process owners and make recommendations for process improvement
- Evaluate risks and controls for new system implementations, assess the financial impact on SOX controls and recommend solutions to correct issues identified
- Participate in process reviews and identify opportunities for significant enhancements in operational efficiency, overall effectiveness and identifiable benefits to the company
- Enhance status quo and bring effective ideas to enhance the SOX program
- Drive efficiencies by seeking opportunities for centralization, globalization and automation
- Liaison with process owners, internal auditors, external auditors and other stakeholders; prepare business stakeholders for internal and external audit reviews
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ITGC SOX related activities
- Experience in the execution of an end-to-end SOX program – preferred
- Must have strong IT audit or IT controls experience
- Good understanding of risks and controls for both Information Technology and Business Processes
- CISA - is preferred but not essential
Senior IT SOX Auditor
60000 - 70000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)