Senior IT Business Analyst
Job ID: 1347691
This role is the responsible for the Implementation of Matrix Supply Chain Platform (SCM/TMS/FSS) solutions within the IT Ground & Rail CoE, Implementations will be responsible of capturing business requirements, create use cases and functional specifications and the configuration and implementation of solutions in order to contribute to a first-class IT Management Service for our operations – under leadership of a more senior expert.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Works with Solutions Owners, Solutions Analysts, Business Owners and Customers to translate requirements into solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible of the implementation of Matrix platform solutions for our Ground customers globally.
- Develops detailed designs based on documented requirements on product services and enhancements.
- Perform configuration based on documented requirements
- Produces detailed business requirements, use cases and functional specifications for our IT Ground & Rail Services or Domestic Transportation customers.
- Ensures that goals and objectives are met within time, scope and resource requirements.
- Develops a specific understanding of the business processes and flows specific to the task to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions/timelines for projects.
- Produces internal documentation of new implementation features in the Matrix product to add to a standard internal repository.
- Provide input for process efficiencies within the overall design
- Provide expertise to the design process as requested
- Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response.
- Uses creative problem solving to determine root cause and resolve the broad range of application
- Problems, and adds the knowledge gained from issue resolution into a standard repository for future use.
- Define delivery schedules and ensure execution to plan for assigned deliverables. Lead small scale internal projects as necessary.
- Coordinate delivery across IT teams
- Demonstrates command of and applies complex tools and systems. (knowledge)
- Contributes towards technological developments within domain or technology (D&B includes Design, development, test & Deploy activities)
- Directly interact with CEVA customers as requested by leadership
- Provides experience in support of specific functions within CEVA
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or higher OR equivalent work experience in a Logistics, Finance, or IT role
- 2 years experience in Logistics, Finance, IT, or related roles
- Experience reviewing business requirements and translating them into actionable system requirements
- Experience managing tasks as part of a project
- Experience applying creative problem solving (CPS) to resolve issues or design solutions
- Experience analyzing large datasets
- Ability to handle multiple complex problems
- In depth knowledge of function capabilities in order to assess risk and apply quality control
- Innovative – willing to iterate through new and different possible solutions to arrive at one which is successful
- Critical thinker – seeks to understand the reasons rather than just following steps
- Independent learner – able to learn-by-doing as well as through training guides/modules
- Creative problem solver
- Comfortable interacting with both domestic and international colleagues and customers
- Proficient with excel, XML, SQL (or willing to learn)
- Quick learner
Senior IT Business Analyst
55 - 70 USD/Hour