SAP Functional Lead
Job ID: 1370479
Headquartered in St. Augustine, FL, with offices and manufacturing facilities all around the globe, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire, cable, and medical devices. We provide complete interconnect solutions to industries like Aerospace, Military & Defense Electronics, Space, Medical, Test & Measurement, and Industrial.
Our talented team of employees worldwide helps bring movies to your seat on airplanes, deliver mission-critical information from drones to the command office, transfer heart rhythm to paper, route communications from space, connect power to downhill oil drills, and get planes back in the air faster.
**Remote option available. Strong preference given to those already residing in, or willing to relocate to, St. Augustine, Florida (relocation paid)**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or equivalent experience preferred
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in Production Planning (PP) and at least 2 years of experience in Quality Management (QM) modules of SAP
- Experience in at least two end to end full life cycle SAP implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing these into SAP business processes.
- Experience with managing projects successfully
- Working knowledge is preferable of other SAP functional areas such as SD, PM, MM, WM and FICO
- Clear understanding of value streams and end-to-end business processes in the Plan to Produce area
- Proficiency with LSMW preferable or other mass conversation tools
- Experience with ABAP and Smart forms debugging preferable
- Experience with SAP Query and Report Writer preferable
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with business and IT globally
- Need to have strong documentation skills, ability to help train internal end-users in functionality
- Should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the functional and technical aspects of the analysis and design process and its associated documentation (i.e. functional/technical specifications, test plans)
- Have excellent communication, collaboration, project management and presentation skills
- Proven track record of building strong relationships
- Ability to explore alternatives and provide cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to lead team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift/walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
In compliance with multiple state's wage transparency laws, the annual base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $140,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Carlisle Interconnect Technology reviews factors such as but not limited to responsibilities of the position, scope of work, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal pay equity, as well as market considerations when extending an offer.
The SAP Functional Lead – PP/QM will lead the gathering of business requirements, process analysis, solutions design, system configuration and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast-paced global environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives. The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership as well as hands on experience for implementing “best practice” processes in the Production planning and Quality Management modules of SAP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and deliver SAP PP and QM solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Researches, analyzes, designs, identifies, and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible
- Responsible for project deliverables including requirements gathering, blueprints, functional specifications, system configuration, test, training and go-live support
- Lead fit/gap workshops and present system solution alternatives to business leaders and/or process owners
- Assume the role of IT project leader, on business-driven IT initiatives, including technical upgrades
- Review application code, documentation, architecture and development methods for quality and adherence to standards
- Perform daily support of user activity including maintenance and configuration of existing systems
- Perform application changes as required to fulfill business requirements and in compliance with SOX and segregation of duties policies
- Facilitate the execution of user acceptance testing by business users
- Works with and empowers the super users in the SAP PP and QM areas
- Ensure change management records are adequately documented
- Continually seeks self-education to acquire deeper and wider knowledge and gain cross functional knowledge
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
SAP Functional Lead
November 24, 2023
QA Automation Engineer
November 24, 2023
Manual QA Engineer
September 30, 2023
Cyber Security Engineer
65000 - 75000 GBP/Year
August 12, 2023
Hubspot Implementation specialist