Recruitment Resourcer (US Team)
Job ID: 1341056
Digitalent is a small independent Digital recruitment agency with a truly global reach. We recruit for our wonderful clients of all shapes and sizes across the UK, US and Australian markets in two main verticals; Technology and Creative.
Whilst we may be small in terms of numbers (11 full time employees as well as a number of freelancers currently in the business), we still pack a hefty punch. We now boast an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from Digital Agencies to Software Houses, Banks , Insurance companies, Airlines, Supermarkets, Car Retailers, E-Commerce companies with new clients being added on a weekly basis.
We are passionate about growing a Digital Recruitment Agency built for 2023. Our company is underpinned by some very innovative technology which allows us to interview our candidates on video and meet our clients online wherever possible. This means that we can work from anywhere at any time with no need to endure the daily commute to your typical recruitment agency office. We know how frustrating the commute can become, especially if you have a family or have worked in recruitment for a number of years.
We are now looking to expand our UK team by recruiting a Contract Recruitment Resourcer (working from home) to help us with candidate sourcing, engagement and talent pooling activity working mainly on US based contract opportunities in Florida and Texas as we continue to expand our US business.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Supporting our Business Development Managers and Principal Consultants to source candidates, provide candidate feedback, offer negotiation support as directed and contract initiation.
- Sourcing for mainly Contract roles but with the ability to source on some Permanent roles when they arise.
- Understanding role requirements to Source suitable candidates using LinkedIn / LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, GitHub to name just a few.
- Providing a continuous flow of expertly matched candidates for a wide range of roles across the Technology sector.
- Resourcing for new and existing clients in the USA, based mainly in Florida and Texas.
- Working 100% remotely from anywhere in the UK - say goodbye to that daily commute.
- Working hours aligned to Eastern Standard Time (EST) which would be 1pm – 9pm or 2pm – 10pm UK time.
- Interviewing candidates using phone calls and innovative video interview technology.
- Continuously looking for new sourcing techniques for high demand candidates.
- Researching and sourcing both passive and active candidates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Resourcer or Recruiter preferably within IT / Tech recruitment.
- Previous experience working in fast paced contract recruitment.
- Experience with pro-active candidate sourcing and in fluent the use of up-to-date candidate sourcing technologies.
- Fantastic all round communication skills (written English, spoken English and very importantly active listening).
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to succeed and who can work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- The right personality who would be happy to work from home 5 days a week and flourish in that environment.
- Knowledge of the technology industry is desirable but not essential.
What We Can Offer You:
- Work from home 5 days per week. Say goodbye to the daily commute!
- Flexible working hours to fit around your family / personal circumstances.
- Competitive base salary of up to £28k per annum (depending on experience and location).
- Uncapped commission structure based around the number of placements each month.
- Career development opportunities.
- Global opportunities to work in Australia and the US in the future.
- Mobile Phone.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays (with option to rollover 5 days annual leave to the following year if unused).
- Generous company pension scheme.
- Private Health Insurance (currently provided by Vitality).
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about the role, we would love to hear from you!
Recruitment Resourcer (US Team)
Remote (work from home)