Job ID: 1346654
Digitalent are proud to partner with an innovative, award-winning OTT agency that is transforming the online video sector. With a reputation as being a leading global player in sports OTT, they deliver over 15,000 live events worldwide, and as part of the full end-to-end OTT service, provide customers and their fans with the highest quality and most reliable viewing experience.
The Product Management function facilitates the creation of digital products, services and solutions for customer facing B2C consumer propositions, as well as B2B clients.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, this role will be responsible for project delivery to new and existing clients. You’ll be passionate about sports and OTT, but you’ll also be practical and understanding of how product and innovation need to meet business goals.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to define the processes and procedures we use to deliver excellence to our clients. You will relish the challenge of dealing with competing priorities, complex projects and tight timelines.
About the role:
- Manage products and projects for external clients
- Liaise closely with Commercial, Account Management and Technology Delivery to understand upcoming needs and resource constraints
- Coordinate Product and Service information for RFPs
- Manage clients and other stakeholders during onboarding and project delivery
- Conduct business analysis on new requests to ensure they are compatible with wider company objectives
- Facilitate obtaining and communicating development time estimations and costs for commercial quotations
- Ensure that the necessary processes (documentation, ceremonies, meetings, reports) are in place in order to define requirements for Technical Delivery and communicate status to management and clients
- Use market insights/reports and to provide recommended actions to the business
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Position products effectively against competitors, identifying any gaps and opportunities to be exploited
- Work with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to understand their business goals and ensure delivery reflects those needs
- Develop and grow key internal relationships including but not limited to Marketing, Commercial, Technology, Operations, Customer Experience and Customer Service.
- Agile project management methodology
- Organisational, process and system design
- Product management methodologies
- Understanding of business structures and drivers
- Experience working with UX, service design and guiding design principles
This role is offers hybrid working either Manchester or London, so welcomes applications from either location.
55000 - 60000 GBP/Year