Product Designer UI
Job ID: 1365146
Senior Product Designer
We’re seeking a keen and collaborative Product Designer to help create thoughtful digital products for our portfolio of clients. We want designers who love solving complex problems and think strategically in terms of both form and function – you’ll need to be able to identify, investigate and validate problems as well as craft, design, test and ship solutions. You’ll bring a deep understanding across visual design, user experience, user interface, branding and even coding.
- You are confident and collaborative; you work flexibly and iteratively across concepts, flows, visual design and prototyping.
- You thrive in making the complex simple and easy to absorb. You love ambiguous problems and are able to formulate clear and concise design solutions from complexity.
- You have excellent examples of problem solving where you have helped organisations, from a range of sectors, towards successful design solutions.
- You are skilled at translating insights into design opportunities with an awareness of constraints.
- You have impeccable execution and a well-honed attention to detail for all aspects of design.
- You are comfortable communicating with and leading clients throughout the design process from framing a challenge, to research and insights, to concept and implementation
- You have boundless curiosity about how people use products and how to create great experiences across multiple touchpoints and channels.
- You have great examples of work grounded in insights about people. You’ve applied your skills to real-world human problems.
- You are highly skilled with design, prototyping and testing tools.
- You understand how to set up the foundations of projects in Figma including grid systems, type hierarchies, colours, imagery, hover states and tokens.
- You have a deep understanding of accessibility standards.
- You speak in a visual language. You have a strong design voice and point of view on where to go and why.
- You are experience at working with and creating design systems
- You communicate in a language that everyone can understand. With a knack for succinctly capturing thoughts and expressing them to others, you can craft a great story, build relationships at all levels with ease, and give honest feedback.
- You can work cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure design solutions align with business goals and technical constraints.
- You can easily switch from macro to micro; from seeing the bigger picture strategic value and business dynamics of an organisation’s product or service, to caring about visual design at a pixel or message level.
You’ll need a portfolio that…
- Demonstrates a passion for digital product design
- Shows projects with breadth and attention to detail and that balance beauty, innovation and usability
- Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
- Proves your ability to work from problem to solution, translating insights into prototypes and prototypes in visual styles and directions
For more information please contact Dillan@digitalent.com.au
Product Designer UI
120000 - 140000 AUD/Year