Paid Media Manager
Job ID: 1375817
Purpose of Role
Responsible for leading our clients Paid Search activity. You will be responsible for delivering best-in-class Paid Search strategies and execution, planning and delivering strategies across branding, performance media and ecommerce, and delivering on the business’ priorities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with senior stakeholders within the business you will ensure budgets, optimisations, and performance are executed and aligned with business goals and KPIs. The Paid Media Manager will perform an essential role for the business in ensuring the company’s financial and growth targets are met.
In addition to paid search the ideal candidate will be well versed in all things search (paid & organic) as well as the other digital marketing channels.
- Create, execute, and optimize best in class paid media campaigns.
- Work closely with the head of trading to define and create bespoke market leading propositions that leverage the strengths of each channel.
- Define target audience groups and metrics/KPIs appropriate to campaign goals whilst aligning to business goals.
- Stay on top of campaigns, managing performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons learnt, and growth opportunities capitalized.
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of our paid campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve performance and profitability.
- Work closely with the trading and commercial finance teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives and performing to the required KPI’s/ROI.
- Monitor competitor activity and stay up to date with industry trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Define the PPC and digital media roadmap & strategy, whilst taking advantage of tactical/shorter term opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in paid search advertising (agency or client-side)
- Proven track record of managing successful paid search campaigns with a focus on performance and ROI.
- Experience working in ad accounts of DTC/eCommerce brands is preferred but not required.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and digital marketing advancements.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and Paid Social beneficial.
Paid Media Manager