Lead CX Strategist
Job ID: 1422472
We are looking for a Lead/Senior Digital Strategist to work on an Australian client that offers its members and its customers services around health, wealth and care.
The client’s challenge is to develop a Digital Strategy (where ‘digital’ includes website, portals, email, etc., but excludes social media) for six different business units. The six lines of business all operate fairly independently of each other, but face common challenges relating to varying levels digital maturity. The challenge is to prove the value of digital and to understand how it will support each business unit in the future.
The aim of this project is to develop a ‘North Star’ digital vision and the executive team of six business units. We need to:
- Understand the value and focus of digital investment for each business unit
- Generate alignment across business units, where possible
- Set the principles for digital to adhere to
The North Star digital vision will be an input into future work and the investment cases for capability expansion.
It will set a path to ensure the power of digital is leveraged effectively across the various service offerings for our client, and align with customer expectations within each.
- Collaborate and work with the client as one team
- Immerse in existing client documentation, identifying gaps in knowledge that need to be explored during the project
- Stakeholder interviews across business units to unpack their knowledge of customers (needs, pain points), their view on what the digital strategy should be, success measures, etc.
- High-level digital maturity matrix to understand differing levels of maturity across business units
- Competitor analysis to understand how competitors are using digital (delivered as a matrix)
- Vision setting workshop (cross-business unit)
- Workshops with each business unit to define their individual high-level digital strategies/visions
- High-level journey mapping (Customer Needs, Customer Actions, Digital Touchpoints, Opps)
- Define a Measurement Framework to measure performance and, where possible, obtain competitor benchmarks
- Report write up and development of strategy-on-a-page (i.e. strategy canvases) for each business unit
- Build a strong client relationship to win the next phase of work
- At least 5 years of digital strategy experience
- Proven ability to inspire and lead teams and clients
- Ability to design and run virtual workshops
- A lateral and creative thinker - passionate about finding new and better ways to solve problems
- Collaborative - involving clients and the wider team in their work
- Ability to create compelling narratives, and able to present clearly and with with energy
- Willingness to work to Australian timezones for client meetings/presentations
Lead CX Strategist