Job ID: 1354625
Digitalent are really proud to be working with an innovative and expanding consultancy specialising in Information Management and Governance.
They work with best of breed software products and offer ongoing services to public, private and third sector organisations, helping to create, capture, store, manage, share and preserve information and data in a secure and compliant way.
About the role:
This position will be key to help shape and manage security processes across multiple projects, catering to clients in a vast array of industries including Finance, Insurance, Legal, Pharma and Retail.
As a key part of the team and reporting to the Technical Director, the IT Manager will be responsible for defining and delivering multiple IT transformational projects that support our client’s information management needs.
In this position you will be working in a hybrid working environment located within Central London.
Day to Day you will be:
- Providing overall IT business partnership and service support delivery ownership to all functions.
- Providing secure and sustainable IT service delivery and continuity underpinned by operational excellence.
- Work closely with the Technical Director and other key business stakeholders to drive their IT transformational agenda by clearly articulating and defining business needs and benefits (value realisation), through well documented business cases.
- Develop well defined transformational strategy roadmaps with clear business value and vision.
- Defining and leading all aspects of major technology transformation projects.
- Supporting our internal teams so they responsibly manage their tasks, availability, performance, and contribution to our transformation projects.
The IT Manager will have a proven background in transforming digital landscapes within either information governance, information security and or data protection functions, the ability to lead the strategic direction for the information management business partnering services and in-depth understanding of core document management systems.
- Proven experience within information security, cyber risk at manager level.
- Demonstrable experience leading digital transformational change projects.
- Experience of defining multiple transformational project agenda in a similar-sized organisation, owning project roadmaps and strategy processes.
- Strong leadership experience capable of coaching teams in agile and lean practices, with the ability to determine the right approach for the team to take.
- Experience in working with individuals and teams on an ad-hoc basis and in a collaborative and effective manner.
- Strong experience in IT service desk environment with client facing support and hands-on diagnostic/troubleshooting experience with design deployment and testing.
- Knowledge of other Cyber Security standards (NIST, CIS, Cyber Essentials).
Experience in the below technologies is advantageous.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Powershell Scripting
- MS Office 365 (Exchange and SharePoint Online)
- SQL Server and T-SQL
55000 - 75000 GBP/Year