Job ID: 1301803
Digitalent are really proud to be working with an innovative and expanding consultancy specialising in Information Management and Governance. They work with best of breed software products and offer ongoing services to public, private and third sector organisations, helping to create, capture, store, manage, share and preserve information and data in a secure and compliant way.
As Implementation Consultant you will be key to the smooth running and successful implementation of multiple software projects, working with clients across a wide range of industries including Finance, Insurance, Legal, Pharma and Retail.
Sitting in the Projects Delivery team you will work with the Implementation Manager, delivery team and key business stakeholders to:
- Designing and delivering technical solutions
- Providing technical assurance and approval of proposals to colleagues
- Leading client engagements
Using your combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting and technical problem solving skills to support colleagues and clients.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven industry experience delivering commercial projects in either finance, insurance, legal, pharma or retail.
- Strong experience in software implementation (e.g., upgrading, replacing, migrations, and developing) and consulting with clients.
- Experienced of the full product deployment lifecycle from requirements gathering, implementation, and operations management.
- Good knowledge of modern technologies.
- Experience in managing and delivering to customer expectations.
- Experience working with multiple concurrent projects and balancing competing demands.
- A proven track record of motivating and developing project team members.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills.
Experience in two or more of the following would be amazing!
- iManage Work / Records Manager/ RAVN
- Micro Focus Content Manager / TRIM
- Micro Focus ControlPoint / IDOL
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 – inc SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Intapp (Repstor) Custodian, Affinity, Assist
- SQL scripting
- PowerShell Scripting
This role is offered hybrid 2/3 day split (Central London) with occasional travel UK/Europe (15%)
60000 - 65000 GBP/Year