Digital Account Director
Job ID: 1339433
Salary: 45000 - 60000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
We’re delighted to be partnering with a fast growing and forward-thinking digital agency who are currently looking for a Digital Account Director. This role is permanent, fully remote (or office based in Manchester City Centre, if preferred) and candidates must be based in the UK.
The Digital Account Director is a senior-level position responsible for taking a lead in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and strategies for clients, working directly with project management and the heads of departments (Content, PPC, Development & Design, and HubSpot Rev Ops).
The role requires a strong understanding of all digital marketing channels including search engine optimisation (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, website development and ideally experience with large HubSpot implementations (or experience implementing other CRM platforms).
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies for clients, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and website development. Whilst this role will have overall responsibility for the strategy work and will lead the team in its delivery, it will work with marketing specialists in the wider team to develop that strategy.
- Work directly with project management and the heads of departments to manage key accounts, providing guidance and mentorship to ensure the successful delivery of all client campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as the primary point of contact for all digital marketing-related enquiries and issues.
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to optimise campaigns and drive results.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies, providing thought leadership and recommendations to clients.
- Participate in new business development activities, including proposals and pitches.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and stay current on industry developments.
- Work closely with the leadership team to identify new business opportunities, improvements to service offerings and teams.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on account management.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and website development.
- Proven track record of successful digital campaign management and optimisation.
- Excellent HubSpot Enterprise, Sales and Marketing tools experience and knowledge, or equivalent knowledge in other Enterprise CRM suites, sales, and marketing tools.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making.
Digital Account Director
45000 - 60000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)
August 31, 2022
140000 - 150000 AUD/Year