Job ID: 1337711
We rem working with a NFP in the youth mental health sector who build a SaaS product for youths aged 12-25 in Australia. The product enables users to access treatments digitally via desktop/mobile.
They have a digital team of around 10 and are currently looking to bring in an AWS Data Engineer.
The skills they are keen to bring in include;
• Proficiency in data languages and scripting: SQL, bash and Python.
• Hands on experience with a AWS infrastructure.
• Demonstrable experience building and deploying/migrating data engineering pipelines into production environments. • Strong skills and experience building data assets using AWS, SQL, databases, scripts and frameworks.
• Skilled in ETL pipelines, technologies and associated activities such as data formats and conversion.
The role will involve;
• Design and architecture solutions for data consuming projects
• Gather, document and evolve the requirements for data engineering strategies and transformation.
• Identify data sources based on reporting, consumption/processing and information needs of the business and relevant stakeholders.
• Design/architect, build, test and integrate data transformation processes and pipelines.
They can pay $100k - $125k + Super and the role will be fully remote. If you are interested in learning some more please reach out to email@example.com.
Remote (work from home)