D365 HR System Administrator
Job ID: 1312366
Salary: 40000 - 65000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on their hunt for a D365 HR Systems Administrator opportunity.
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change. GRIDSERVE have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
About the role:
As an experienced Dynamics HR System Administrator you will bring extensive ERP, business and technical knowledge. Working closely with our HR team, you be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Dynamics HR platform and live user base across the company.
- Troubleshooting and technical support of enterprise-class systems regarding ITIL/ITSM processes/practices, while maintaining compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards
- Provide first and second-line support and training for Dynamics HR users
- Implement best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, software updates, and more
- Document current/future systems and processes within the platform
- Prepare for and support upgrades
- Ensure successful installation and validation of upgrades and patches
- Configure appropriate workflows
- Maintain a close relationship with IT teams to resolve application issues and ensure the needs of end-users for new functionality are considered in future releases
- Ensure that all solutions are aligned with IT standards and best practices
- Provide escalated troubleshooting and root cause analysis for the system, data, interface and reporting issues.
- Application and performance monitoring, downtime procedures
- Analyse incidents to identify the root cause: work closely with the product support team to implement solutions
- Diagnose and resolve issues (end-user, business process, security, integration), and work with support as needed
- Collaborate with business users and management to perform requirements gathering
- Strong MS365 Dynamics HR support and configuration knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with data and knowledge of basic data principles and processes
- Strong technical and analytical skills/knowledge
- Ability to create and manage support processes
- Ability to design and document technical solutions.
- ERP security knowledge
D365 HR System Administrator
40000 - 65000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)