D365 F&O Team Leader
Job ID: 1317288
Salary: 10000 - 80000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on this exciting Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Team Lead opportunity.
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change.
They have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
This role can be FULLY REMOTE or hybrid.
We are looking for a D365 F&O team lead to help supervise and mentor a cross functional F&O team, delivering improvements and support to the businesses F&O integration in line with business priorities.
You will support, contribute to and lead best practices to guarantee the reliability and scalability of the team.
Growing your team's technical and professional skills is a crucial part of your responsibility. You'll be mentoring, coaching and using a career development framework to help individuals increase their impact and grow their careers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the D365 F&O squad on support, administration, implementation and refinement of the companies F&O integration, in line with product and business priorities
- Work with teams across the business to understand and refine requirements and agree on acceptance criteria in collaboration with the rest of the squad
- Manage a team to deliver quality software increments.
- Provide a platform for developers, support analysts and functional consultant to perform tasks of varying complexity
- Ensure the team has the right tools, technology and freedom to deliver their work and innovate
- Be an F&O expert able to provide advice, assistance and training to the squad as required, and building a great working knowledge of the entire F&O product suite within the squad
- Deliver updates to key stakeholders
- People Management of F&O squad members including conducting regular catch-ups with team members as well appraisals and performance management
- Foster a learning culture to grow the capabilities of your team members through effective objective setting
- Hiring and onboarding new team members
- Mentoring, coaching and developing a team of varying levels of experience
- Work with direct reports to agree on objectives and to create and support development plans
- Facilitate and enable collaboration within the squad and with different parts of the business
- Work with other members of your team to iteratively improve working practices
- Expertise in D365 F&O
- Able to advise on support, administration and implementation of D365 F&O
- Team lead skills, experience managing and developing a cross functional team
- Proven capability to Mentor and Coach
- Stakeholder management
- Must have good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Very logical and analytical, comfortable working with data
- Willing to learn and embraces change
- Great communication skills
- Private Healthcare via BUPA for employee and their partner/children paid fully by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Annual leave- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance – 4 x base salary paid to beneficiary
- Contributory Pension Scheme – 5% by Employee and 5% by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Employee Assistance Program including counselling
- Access to Private GP 24/7 and Nurse
- Probate & Bereavement Counselling
- Recruitment Referral Fee
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Fully Remote or hybrid from their office in Iver, Buckinghamshire
Company Culture & Values:
They pride themselves on providing a workplace that is friendly, encourages creativity and independence, empowering each team member to work at their best.
D365 F&O Team Leader
10000 - 80000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)
September 28, 2023
35000 - 45000 GBP/Year