D365 F&O Functional Consultant (Finance)
Job ID: 1455612
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on this exciting Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant opportunity.
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change.
They have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
They are looking for an experienced D365 F&O Functional Consultant to expand their ERP team. GRIDSEVE is a cloud first business using the full Microsoft stack, including D365 F&O, CE, and HR for their key business processes.
The primary purpose of the Dynamics Functional Consultant will be to build on the existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Reporting to the Dynamics Lead, this role will initially be focusing on F&O, you’ll be working with people across the business to help expand and grow the ERP solution over the coming years. This includes the businesses custom Dynamics F&O module in support of electrical vehicle charging operations but is not limited to it. Other implementations may include the new HR module, Project Management & Accounting, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, changes to the automation of processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast-growing company and gain experience across a rapidly expanding suite of Dynamics applications and integrations.
- Prepare and conduct business process analysis
- Prepare and conduct business requirements workshops
- Functional design document (FDD) development
- Define and evaluate functional and non-functional requirements
- Create development design specifications
- Set up application, system configurations for, and conduct, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Conduct functional, data acceptance and process testing.
- Functional installation, configuration, and user acceptance testing
- Key user training, go-live support, and post go-live process improvement
- Provide knowledge and experience to the support team for the solution
- Go-live support and resolution of any issues.
- Providing FinOps demonstrations
- Guiding Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Designing bespoke FinOps solutions
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Min 3 years’ experience as a functional consultant in Microsoft Dynamics
- 2 full implementation cycles
- Ability to define and fit-gap analysis requirements
- Strong background knowledge of Finance modules (eg Budgeting, Cash and bank management, Consolidations, Expense management, Fixed assets, General ledger, etc.)
- Previous experience implementing Dynamics finance modules in a multi-legal entity, multi-country environment
- Experience using the Data Management Framework.
- Good documentation, communication, and presentation skills
Other Beneficial Skills:
- Dynamics 365 certifications
- Understanding of integrations and third-party solutions
- Knowledge of Related Microsoft technologies such as PowerBI, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Lake, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office SharePoint.
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Common Data Services, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- Private Healthcare via BUPA for employee and their partner/children paid fully by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Annual leave- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance – 4 x base salary paid to beneficiary
- Contributory Pension Scheme – 5% by Employee and 5% by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Employee Assistance Program including counselling
- Access to Private GP 24/7 and Nurse
- Probate & Bereavement Counselling
- Recruitment Referral Fee
- Bike to Work Scheme
Company Culture & Values:
They pride themselves on providing a workplace that is friendly, encourages creativity and independence, empowering each team member to work at their best.
D365 F&O Functional Consultant (Finance)
Remote (work from home)
September 28, 2023
35000 - 45000 GBP/Year