Job ID: 1373367
CRM Manager - Hybrid - Berkshire - £60,000
CRM Manager required by a young but rapidly growing company with both a physical and online presence, with a customer base of nearly half a million on their online business equating to over 70% of their sales you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and working closely with the CCO and COO to take responsibility for the development, execution, and continuous refinement of their multi-channel customer relationships and the development of programs, roadmaps, and customer relationship strategies. Your core KPIs will be based on building the database and first party data, loyalty, retention of customers and growing their lifetime value. Helping to develop the retention strategy and shape the customer experience.
Initially you will be working on the existing email triggers & comms and the customer support programme while reviewing and evaluating every customer touchpoint and experience, identifying areas for improvement, and simultaneously developing an evolved approach to retention and acquisition.
Day to Day
- Own the CRM campaign planning and schedule.
- Own customer data, management and improvement of proprietary data quality with complete oversight of the CRM processes.
- Design, develop, test and monitor triggered and automated marketing and service communications.
- Champion a shift from a campaign driven, manual CRM program to a customer journey led CRM program.
- Define, manage and report on CRM objectives to measure the business impact of CRM on customer acquisition, conversion, retention, experience and lifetime value.
- Champion a 360-degree customer view and drive integration of new data sources into the CRM.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other colleagues to build personas and groups for targeting and find innovative solutions to utilise data effectively.
- Constantly evolve campaigns based on testing strategies, performance indicators and audience insight to ensure we’re getting the most out of our database at every opportunity.
- Work with client stakeholders and other channel owners on database growth tactics and support the delivery of these to ensure we’re constantly driving the growth of our databases.
- Work closely with the trading and commercial finance teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives and performing to the required KPI’s/ROI.
- Monitor competitor activity and stay up to date with industry trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Create and maintain reporting/dashboards to provide key metrics to stakeholders.
- Experience managing CRM activity across the full marketing channel mix.
- Strong knowledge of different segmentation models and experience in setting up triggered communications.
- Passionate about data driven marketing and customer-first experiences.
- Comfortable with data and strong skills in data interpretation/manipulation.
- Strong data analytics experience.
- Knowledge and experience in data feeds and CRM platforms.
- Strategic and operational experience in marketing automation.
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate, and refine diverse user journeys.
- Experience in optimising customer journeys and fix broken journeys.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and attribution
- Solid understanding of and practical experience in A/B testing
- Understanding of legislation including GDPR and compliance relating to audience acquisition and marketing.
- Data literate in data management and governance
The role is offered hybrid, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home and based in Berkshire