Job ID: 1363711
Salary: 50000 - 55000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on their search for a CRM Manager who will oversee the management and maintenance of the Dynamics 365 Marketing database, whilst developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns, as well as automated communications. This is a remote first role.
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change. GRIDSERVE have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
About the role:
The CRM Manager will support with the implementation, development, management and optimisation of their D365 Marketing platform. You’ll establish a regular cadence of automated marketing communications and processes to manage data segmentation/campaign targeting, ultimately resulting in increased visibility of the customer journey and subsequent customer lifetime value.
This role will be pivotal in supporting GRIDSERVE as they deliver a more seamless and connected customer experience across their verticals, ultimately culminating in a new membership and loyalty proposition with the potential to scale the team accordingly in future.
GRIDSERVE is a fast-moving business that always has something new and exciting on the horizon. The opportunity for this role is vast and, as one of the UK’s most utilized charging networks, you’ll have an opportunity to really shape how they communicate with their customers. Whether through their upcoming mobile app, through email or SMS, you’ll be the first hire in the upcoming ‘Relationship and Retention Marketing’ team, focused on delivering scale.
Day to Day:
- Building out the D365 Marketing platform to support marketing communications with GRIDSERVE’s three core verticals, Energy, Charging and Cars.
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of our D365 Marketing Database, ensuring data accuracy, completeness, and security.
- Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns to engage with our customers across multiple channels, including email, push notifications, SMS and social media.
- Use data insights to inform marketing strategies, identify opportunities for improvement, and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing, Communications and Customer (MCC) team to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all customer touchpoints.
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations and best practices.
- Manage the email build process and assist with HTML email builds where necessary.
- Continuously improve and optimise customer segmentation, lead scoring, and customer journey mapping.
- Develop and maintain detailed reporting and dashboards to provide insights into customer behaviour and campaign performance.
- Work with external partners to integrate and maximise the value of third-party data sources.
- Proven experience managing a CRM system, ideally D365 Marketing, with a deep understanding of data management and segmentation.
- Demonstrable success in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns and generating measurable results.
- Experience with email marketing and automation tools.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data insights to inform marketing strategies and drive decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with HTML email builds and working knowledge of CSS, HTML, and responsive design principles.
- Understanding of GDPR and data protection regulations and best practices.
- Proven experience in building and managing a team.
- Private Healthcare via BUPA for employee and their partner/children paid fully by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Annual leave- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company Share scheme
- Group Life Insurance – 4 x base salary paid to beneficiary
- Contributory Pension Scheme – 5% by Employee and 5% by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Private GP 24/7 and Nurse
- Probate & Bereavement Counselling
- EV leasing referral fee
- Recruitment Referral Fee
- Bike to Work Scheme
50000 - 55000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)