Chief Customer Experience Officer
Job ID: 1327308
Salary: 100000 - 130000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on their search for a Chief Customer Experience Officer
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change. GRIDSERVE have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
About the role:
In this newly created role you will champion the voice of the customer and customer success within GRIDSERVE being ultimately responsible for the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle and the ongoing relationship that the best in class customer experience fosters.
You should be passionate about solving (and where possible anticiptaing and avoiding) customer issues, building long term competitive advantage and retaining loyal customers.
You will provide a single vision of the customer across all methods of contact, including but not limited to: the customer contact centre, customer engagement team, membership and loyalty, sales, marketing and communications, engineering, IT and digital interfaces, finance (billing), fulfilment and post-sale support.
GRIDSERVE are committed to differentiate themselves in a market that is ever growing and becoming more competitive, so your focus will be on building and growing customer relationships, creating an experience so good that loyalty and retention is high.
Day to Day:
- Set the customer experience vision and roadmap for the business ensuring all teams are unified on a shared vision
- Analyse strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to customer success and work across operations, service, marketing, comms to deliver and/or mitigate
- Ensure delivery of customer success initiatives at all levels of the business
- Generate a complete view of the customer, including their needs, expectations and perceptions of their experiences with GRIDSERVE and other EV and charging brands in the market
- Assess and identify gaps in the customer experience at all touchpoints across the customer journey and prioritising based on business need
- Develop and run customer centric propositions, partnerships and programmes to keep customers loyal to GRIDSERVE over the long term
- Monitor and track customer sentiment and shape planning accordingly
- Measure success by setting and using KPIs across customer growth & retention rate, Customer Lifetime Value, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Advocacy (NPS).
- Work closely with key data leaders to shape the data strategy to ensure we can maximise the relationships we have with customers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes including anti-bribery policy and Environmental and Quality Management System (compliant with ISO 9001 and 14001)
- Highly experienced in customer experience related disciplines (customer service, membership, loyalty etc) with significant experience at senior level
- Experience developing and driving customer lifecycle strategies through digital mediums
- Excellent insight into customer service best practice, particularly when it comes to new technology
- Previous development and management of membership and loyalty programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Enthusiasm can do attitude and energy
- Good team player with proven management skills
- Highly creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organised, capable of time and priority management, and ability to work under pressure
Chief Customer Experience Officer
100000 - 130000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)