Job ID: 1318759
Salary: 45000 - 60000 GBP/Year
Location: Remote (work from home)
Digitalent is proud to be partnering exclusively with GRIDSERVE on this exciting BI Developer opportunity.
GRIDSERVE is an International Sustainable Energy business headquartered in the UK. They develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical sustainable energy applications and are breaking boundaries to achieve their ambition of delivering sustainable energy to move the needle on climate change.
They have delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and are making huge strides towards electric vehicle charging being as convenient as refuelling with petrol. They have a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. And they complete the full Sun-to-Wheel proposition with their electric vehicle leasing business.
GRIDSERVE aims to make leasing a new electric vehicle easy and affordable, encouraging as many people as possible to make the switch to driving electric. Just some of the ways they are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
Due to expansion of their IT Data Team, they require a skilled, hard-working, and analytical individual to be responsible for the delivery of Insights in Power BI for our portfolio of assets.
This role can be FULLY REMOTE or hybrid.
- Analyse, develop, test, and implement data, reporting, and analytic solutions
- Scope, design, develop, implement, and support mission-critical Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Transform complex business logic into database design and maintain by using Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, T-SQL
- Develop Power BI models used for the different business units
- Be a data evangelist – support and upskill business users, sharing best practice wherever possible to promote good use of data and insights.
- Examine complex data and turn the data into information and insights
- Create Workspace and Content Packs for business users to view the developed reports
- Identify, report on, and deal with data quality issues in large, high velocity datasets
- Keep track of industry best practices and trends, and through acquired knowledge take advantage of process and system improvement opportunities
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of the full analytical product lifecycle (scope, design, build, test, deploy, support)
- Experience with a broad range of Power Bi features
- Strong DAX, M and SQL experience
- Experience of working with large datasets and Data Lakes
- Experience of working with the Azure technology stack
- Experience of agile development practices and working with Azure DevOps
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Healthcare via BUPA for employee and their partner/children paid fully by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Annual leave- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance – 4 x base salary paid to beneficiary
- Contributory Pension Scheme – 5% by Employee and 5% by GRIDSERVE
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Employee Assistance Program including counselling
- Access to Private GP 24/7 and Nurse
- Probate & Bereavement Counselling
- Recruitment Referral Fee
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Fully Remote or hybrid from their office in Iver, Buckinghamshire
45000 - 60000 GBP/Year
Remote (work from home)