Job ID: 1370480
Headquartered in St. Augustine, FL, with offices and manufacturing facilities all around the globe, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire, cable, and medical devices. We provide complete interconnect solutions to industries like Aerospace, Military & Defense Electronics, Space, Medical, Test & Measurement, and Industrial.
Our talented team of employees worldwide helps bring movies to your seat on airplanes, deliver mission-critical information from drones to the command office, transfer heart rhythm to paper, route communications from space, connect power to downhill oil drills, and get planes back in the air faster.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be U.S. Person within the meaning of ITAR and EAR regulations.
- Microsoft Office 365 business knowledge is required
- C# programming is required
- Visual studio IDE is required
- SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) is required
- SQL programming is required
- PowerShell programming is preferred
- DBA knowledge (MS Server and Oracle) is preferred
- Knowledge of ETL and SSIS or similar ETL applications
- Basic knowledge of ERP working components is strongly preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or 2 years of software development work experience required.
- 2 years of software development using C# programming is required
- 2 years of experience working with stored procedures and SQL programming
- 2 years of experience in database administration with Oracle and SQL DB.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Preferred but not required, SQL or C# certifications.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions.
- Must be proficient with PCs using Windows, MS Office 365.
- Must be self-motivated and aggressive in the pursuit of winning business while minimizing risk to achieve sales growth and must be able to function effectively in a very busy environment and willing to work hours (travel) that are outside the norm.
- Must have exceptional work ethic, and the ability to manage and maximize time and company resources.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Self-directed with effective decision-making skills and judgment resulting in positive outcomes.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet customer expectations.
- A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, suppliers, and employees. Portrays a positive and professional image. Ability to establish relations with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds, and educational levels.
- Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing, and ambiguous environment while maintaining a positive team environment.
- Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to meet customer demands.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
The Application Developer I will troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems related to hardware, software, other technology tools and products. Working in a team environment, the Application Developer I will provide application and database development/support in accordance with established operational and procedural measures. He/she will document events for reference/tracking and compliance purposes. Incidents and requests will be tracked in the Service-now ticketing tool. A positive Customer Service oriented attitude is required.
- Assist with critical application projects or issues.
- Perform health check on applications/databases and remediate any gaps to improve efficiency where applicable.
- Develop, enhance, troubleshoot, support applications within IT standards to support business initiatives
- Research new technologies and best practices to help improve the IT environment
- Receive, prioritize, and respond to incoming Service Desk requests in accordance with established service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Escalate complex events to appropriate individuals, as necessary.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to the company’s critical business systems.
- Perform on-call duties and technical implementations/upgrades that may occur outside of normal business hours as required to minimize business impact.
- Assist division/corporate IT teams in becoming and remaining compliant with the company’s IT security policies and minimum standards.
- Assist with network and server related projects or issues.
- Provide access provisioning and basic administration for critical applications as needed.
- Provide periodic assistance to internal and external auditors.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of enterprise operations documents (i.e., policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines).
- Liaise with third parties as it relates to any of the above.
*Other duties may be assigned
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
November 24, 2023
QA Automation Engineer
November 24, 2023
Manual QA Engineer
September 30, 2023
Cyber Security Engineer
65000 - 75000 GBP/Year
August 12, 2023
Hubspot Implementation specialist