Job ID: 129004
Digitalent are a small but growing global recruitment agency with staff based in the UK and Australia. We were founded in 2017 and we are a niche specialist in the Technology & Creative space. We are obsessed about delivering the best possible recruitment experience to our customers and we have a Net Promoter Score consistently above 90 to prove it!
The Operations Executive will be responsible for managing all existing Operations that drive our Australia business as well as implementing new ideas.
We see this role as critical in keeping the wheels of the business in motion behind the scenes.
- Working across the Australia business to document and manage our internal processes and procedures.
- Being the main point of contact for all suppliers.
- Managing the on-boarding process for new starters.
- Working with the Managing Partner to define a training program for the team.
- Ensuring that our Leadership team have the correct reporting each week in order to manage the team effectively.
- Various admin tasks relating to both internal payroll of staff as well as external contractor management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in operations preferably in the Recruitment industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude to solving problems.
- Analytical mindset.
- Methodical and systematic approach to tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously when working from home.
- We would prefer someone based anywhere in Australasia for this role
What’s In It For You? (Company Perks & Benefits):
- Annual Bonus
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Up to 5 days annual leave can be carried forward to the following year.
- Work From Anywhere Policy (we do not have an office location and our team is completely distributed so this role will always be working from home). You can do your best work from wherever works best for you!
- Complete flexibility to design the working hours that are right for you and your family.
- Bespoke training and development plan provided for each team member each year.
- Career progression for this person to grow with the company.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting and challenging role in operations, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remote (work from home)
Join Our Team
If you’re interested in working in a modern, friendly and fun recruitment agency that specialises in Technology and Creative roles across all industries globally, get in touch today!
We’re forward-thinking and flexible, and the work can be done from anywhere. Sound good? We’d love to hear from you.
In this episode, we welcome Principal Consultant Thomas Deaville. With experience in internal and agency-based recruitment, Tom has a wealth of knowledge.
At Digitalent, we've always wanted to delve deeper into the backstories of the real thought-leaders and innovators driving this ever-expanding industry.
June 2, 2022
Digitales Session 4 with Chris Morrow & Zara Longlands
In the latest session of Digitales, we chat Operations Manager, Zara Longlands. Zara has spearheaded the development and roll-out of our customer experience platform.
June 2, 2022
Digitales Session 3 with Dillan Leslie-Rowe & Alex Hill
In our latest session of Digitales, our Managing Partner, Dillan Leslie-Rowe and our Principal Consultant of Technology Alex Hill talk about all things digital recruitment.
March 10, 2022
Digitales Session 2 with Chris Morrow & Amee Karat
In this episode of Digitales, Chris Morrow hosts Australia-based colleague Amee Karat to discuss working for a world reaching recruitment agency. The session touches on numerous factors within the recruitment industry, namely the impact of Covid and how Digitalent’s focus on remote working was ahead of the curve.
Feb 5, 2022
Digitales Session 1 with Chris Morrow and Dillan Leslie-Rowe
In our Digitales segments we will give you a behind the scenes look at how we discuss real world business challenges at Digitalent. Hear from co-founder and Managing Director Chris Morrow and Managing Partner Dillan Leslie-Rowe in episode 1.